The Luxury Home Mortgage Advisor course & certificate of education was created for mortgage brokers that want to specialize in working with luxury homeowners and high-net-worth clients. This full-day workshop will cover the following:
- Transformational ways to increase your income exponentially, in addition toearning high-level commission when a mortgage funds.
- Affluent market segments you will target and how to work effectively within each market.
- How to use local, national and international luxury market statistics to position yourself as a subject-matter expert.
- Building a network of top-tier referral partners & how to transition these partners into endorsing, recommending and introducing you to luxury homeowners.
- Outside the box partners such as angel investors, venture capital providers, private bankers – what they will expect from you and how you can add immediate value.
- Broker panel featuring: Frances Hinojosa, Scott Westlake, Peter Majthenyi
- Creative event marketing and how to create top-of-mind awareness.
- Transformational case studies on how to build affluent client programs (ex: how one mortgage broker booked over 100 client meetings with sophisticated property investors that owned a minimum of 3 investment properties and $1.5M in debt).
- How to get multi-million-dollar deals approved by both traditional and non-traditional lenders.
- The best way to package multi-million dollar deals up for approval and how to effectively build relationships with lenders you may never have heard of.
OUTCOMES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- You will receive a one-year membership to the Luxury Home Mortgage Group. Members receive exclusive marketing content, ongoing coaching and access to tools and strategies you can use to build your affluent client base and lender base.
- Luxury Home Mortgage Group members are authorized to use “Certified Luxury Home Mortgage Advisor” and authorized to download and use Luxury Home Mortgage Advisor logos on any marketing materials.
- Marketing Playbook. Throughout the day you will have time to complete your 42-page business plan, specific to high-net-worth households. When finished, you will have an action plan that can be implemented immediately.
- CE Credits. Pre-approved by Mortgage Professionals Canada for 4 CE Units in the professional development category for the year 2018.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The certification program is designed for mortgage brokers that want to work with luxury homeowners and high-net-worth clients. Both new and veteran mortgage brokers will benefit.
ADVISORY BOARD SPEAKERS
The following Luxury advisory board members collectively fund over $1.5 billion dollars annually and will share their experiences on closing multi-million-dollar deals:
Frances Hinojosa Scott Westlake Peter Majthenyi
SEATING IS LIMITED
Register before Sept 1st for only $495.
Pricing goes up after Sept 1st to $595. Full-day workshop includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day. 1-Day Certification is limited to 50 participants.
HOW TO REGISTER
Please register online at: https://www.luxuryhomemortgageadvisor.com/events/
9:00am – 9:30am – Check-in
9:30am – 11:00am – Building Your Affluent Partner & Client Base
11am – 11:15am – Refreshment Break & Networking
11:15am – 12:30pm – Your Luxury Sales & Marketing Plan
12:30pm – 1:00pm – Lunch
1:00pm – 1:30pm – Broker Panel: Frances Hinojosa, Scott Westlake, Peter Majthenyi
1:30pm – 2:30pm – Deal Structure, Lenders, Multi-Million-Dollar Approvals
2:30pm – 3:30pm – Your Personal Brand & Niche Marketing
3:30pm – 4:00pm – Q&A