Luxury Home Mortgage Advisor
1. How long will it take to earn my Luxury Home Mortgage Advisor designation?
The 18-modules of online training is self-paced. You will receive an on-boarding and off-boarding coaching call to ensure you are on track and to personalize your business plan to maximize return on your investment. Note: All Luxury Home Mortgage Advisors have lifetime access to all of our Master Classes at no additional charge! These are not required but they will definitely be of interest.
2. How much does it cost?
The cost is $1495.
3. How much time do I have to complete the online course and exam?
You will have 1-year to complete the online course and exam from time of enrollment.
4. Will you offer Luxury Home Mortgage Advisor training in a classroom setting in the future?
In the future we may offer the course in a classroom setting in select cities in the USA and Canada. For now, the course is only available online. If you have fantastic presentation skills and are interested in becoming a course instructor, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your preferred city and a brief outline of why you’d be a good candidate.
5. How much do Luxury Home Mortgage Advisors earn on average?
We’ve had loan officers go through our training program who are in their first year of business and we’ve had veterans with over 20+ years of experience, generating over $50M+/year in mortgage originations. Whether you are just starting out, or an industry veteran, your success will depend on how well you execute the materials and proven techniques we’ve laid out for you.
Real Estate Investment Specialist
1. Who should take this course?
- Real Estate Agents seeking tools to appeal to real estate investors
- Mortgage Brokers & Loan Officers wanting to specialize in working with real estate investors
- Experienced & Newbie Investors
- Students thinking about a career in real estate
- Financial advisors who take a holistic approach to financial planning
- Anyone wanting software & training on how to analyze single-family residential, multi-tenant apartments or commercial real estate
2. How much does it cost?
The cost is $1495.
3. What will I learn?
- Investment strategies useful for any market around the world.
- How to properly structure deals with other real estate partners & investors
- How to source money from financial institutions, B lenders & private equity
- How to identify and mitigate investment risks
- How to analyze ANY real estate investment opportunity quickly
- How to confidently evaluate the return potential of any real estate opportunity, including: fix & flips, single family homes, student rentals, multifamily apartments & commercial properties
4. I don't have a technical background, how easy is it to use the software included in the course?
The Real Estate Investment Specialist course includes easy-to-use software that helps investors and real estate agents to analyze & choose the right investment properties. Quickly enter a property’s financial information and the software automatically calculates cash flow and rates-of-return every year for up to 20 years. Easily insert property photos, your logo and contact information to make stunning presentations. Create and print reports in PDF format for emailing and posting to websites. The reports are used by real estate agents, real estate brokers, investors, financial planners, partners and lenders to present commercial, residential, multi-family & apartment investments.
5. Is this course a good fit for me?
Have you ever wanted to:
- Quickly and easily analyze any type of real estate investment opportunity?
- Target and work with real estate investor clients?
- Attract and understand how to structure deals with business partners so that they are fair?
- Understand how to invest and raise capital even if you have no money to put down?
- Be able to organize and present your real estate portfolio to any financial institution professionally?
- Dominate your local market so that you are the real estate agent everyone is talking about?
- Build a successful business that has little competition from other mortgage brokers and loan officers?
- Learn how to invest in real estate and how to create generational wealth for your children and their children?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then this course is for you!
Master Class #1. Condo Corporation Loans
1. What is a Condo Corporation Loan?
Condominium corporation financing is a loan that is placed against the corporation itself.
2. Why would the condominium need or want to borrow?
Condo corporation financing is generally required due to repairs that are needed to the common property and there is not enough in the reserve fund to cover the costs.
3. Wouldn't it be easier to simply issue a Special Assessment?
There is a strong possibility some of the owners cannot obtain the funds within the timelines of the Special Assessment. This can negatively impact the ability of the Condo Board to sign the repair contract as the full amount of funds are not readily available to cover the repair costs due. One of the benefits of borrowing through the Condominium Corporation, it offers immediate relief for Condo Boards and owners. Alleviating a large level of anxiety to the owners who cannot raise the funds and also taking the stress away from the Condo Boards needing the work to be completed.
4. What will I learn from this Master Class?
We will give you an exact blueprint on how to find, structure and close these complex financial transactions. Broker fees range from $10K – $40K on this specialized type of financing. We will go through case studies, give you sample email scripts, sample condo loan proposal, sample document checklist and sample broker fee agreement. All of this is done live. The call will be interactive and you will be able to submit questions.
5. How much does it cost?
Cost is $295. Considering broker fees range between $10K – $40K on these loans and the sheer # of condos in Canada, that’s not a bad ROI (return on investment)!!!